IT’S ALL ABOUT RESPECT
- If it isn’t there, PLEASE don’t make the mistake I did.
- Don’t waste one drop of your tears on the situation. Channel that energy into people who care about you.
- Respect doesn’t mean you have to stay together.
- Respect doesn’t mean that you may not break up.
- But respect DOES mean that parties will communicate and be civil to each other for the sake of what they had together at one time. Anyone not willing or able to do that doesn’t have one ounce of respect for you, no matter what they SAY. It’s what they DO.
- Respect never abandons, demeans, humiliates, silences, or hides.
- Healthy people are able to say, like the song lyrics,“There’s only you and me and we just disagree.”
- If they abandon you, give you the silent treatment, or have an affair, they never loved you, no matter what they SAY.
Don’t Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out.